Friday, August 15, 2008

24 hour bed store. Why?


I was recently up and out at 4 am. It does not matter why, though it did involve two things legal and three things illegal. Her name was Misty. I was in a cab and I passed by NYC's local bed emporium, Sleepy's. As I rolled past I noticed something a little odd. It was open. Not only was it open, but it boasted a large neon "Open 24 Hours" sign. This brought a variety of thoughts to my head. First being, who the balls is buying a bed past 9 pm. I would think it is safe to say that if you haven't purchased your mattress by midnight, maybe you should just wait till morning. Also, how much would it suck to be homeless and have this store of potential sleep heaven mocking you 24 hours a day. You might as well put a bucket of candy in front of a diabetic. So lets say we relax on the open 24 hours mantra Sleepy's. Besides, how much would it suck to work the 12 am to 7 am shift in a bed store and not be able to sleep.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16