Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do yoga? Lie about it.



Yes, I dabble in yoga. Am I proud of it? Not necessarily. But the fact is, it's close to my apt, it's a good work out, it's basically free, and there is hot NYU ass all over the place. It is something I don't hide, but don't really discuss too often, especially with co-workers. Then it happened, I was walking to yoga and of course, I passed one of my good guy friends from work. We engaged in a standard stop n' chat convo. I knew it was a matter of seconds before he asked me what I was doing. With out fail, he asked. I, being the quick thinker I am, responded by saying, "Just going to work out." He responded with "Uh, yoga?" Forgetting that my yoga mat was sticking 2 feet out of my back pack, I proceeded to tell a minor manly fib and all would be fine. I denied the yoga, and was once again called out. I causally and uncomfortably laughed realizing my fault and admitted to my stretching and spirit calming work out to ensue. Moral of the story you ask? If you are ever going to do a slightly embarrassing work out, make sure all equipment and evidence is fully hidden in a bag before you lie about it.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16