Thursday, August 14, 2008

Riding Bareback: Why Naked Women On Horses Aren't Sexy

The image is as ubiquitous as it is generally accepted: That a naked woman on a horse is somehow sexy. Am I the only man on earth who thinks this is not only non-sexy, but kind of gross? Ever since that goddamn Lady Godiva hoisted her shapely ass onto a stallion and rode around for reasons that remain unclear to me to this day, men have always universally accepted the idea as somehow sexy.

I mean I guess I can understand why. Who wouldn’t wanna make love to a beautiful woman right after she has spent a considerable amount of time on a sweaty, drooling horse that probably just took a huge shit while she was riding it? Oh yeah baby, you take your most enjoyable parts and press them against the hairy, tick-covered back of a wild animal right before we do it. Because everyone knows that horse-piss mixed with straw and barley is pretty much the biggest aphrodisiac known to man.

I mean honestly what’s next? Taking a bath in a tub full of oysters? Straddling a giant ball of blue cheese? Sitting on a drum of nuclear waste?

Perhaps I sound like too much of a “city-boy” when I say this (which in the South can be roughly translated as “Jew”), but I propose we as men ban together and reject the notion that naked girls riding horses are in any way sexy. Who’s with me? Anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think HorseRider is good but naked woman sheymm....please leave the horse...

Anonymous said...

For goodness sake, have an imagination and lighten up.

Anonymous said...

Its allure is in the symbolism it represents. The juxtaposition of something delicate and beautiful and a strong muscular beast.
Honestly, only a real sick and twisted mind could correlate the image with something perverted or gross.

Also, your "city boy" /"jew" comparison is racist. Sounds like you are riddled with issues and hang-ups. Get a therapist. Maybe they can help you guide that stick out of yer ass.

Anonymous said...

http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=148564
min 2:33 very erotic riding bareback

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16