Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Button Fly....Why?


So I have recently bought a couple new pairs of jeans, turns out carpenter jeans are no longer cool, and these jeans have a new aspect that I was not quite used to. Not only is there no place to put my much needed hammer, instead of the good old fashioned zipper fly, the type of fly I have come to know and love, I was stymied when I discovered the dreaded button fly. Now I thought the whole purpose of the fly was so that I did not have to unbutton my jeans, but simply unzip and rock and roll. Now, not only do I have to unbutton my pants, but I have to unbutton 4 other buttons. For the love of god, why is peeing becoming such a task? Then I have the pleasure of having to re-button these bad boys which happen to be in the most awkward buttoning place ever. I'm not saying I don't get it style wise. Sure, I guess it looks cool? Can we not just have fake buttons with a zipper under it? Im just saying. Help me out here Levis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well it's a good thing that weight watchers post is there or you would have two posts in a row about your difficulties peeing...i mean, you really saved it with the weight watchers, really

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16