Monday, January 26, 2009

powdered donuts...eh


Maybe its just me, but I always want to like powdered donuts. They always look delicious in the box or on the rack. Starring back at you with its powdery glow, enticing you to pick it out of the plethora of choices. And what happens every time? It sucks. One of two things happen. It is either dry and therefore making you need some sort of beverage, or it has that kind of stale "i was made 14 hours ago" taste. I'm just saying whats the point? I know it is my fault for picking it, but I am just waiting to have a better experience every time. Down with the powdered demon.

I have gotten some great responses on this and I felt the need to post one of my faves from my good friend Brittany:
"Here's what I hate about powdered donuts, everytime I get one I always inhale right before I take a bite and then the powder gets down my throat and I cough and if I don't inhale, I exhale and then that fucking powder gets all over my face and clothes
JUST SAYING!"

1 comment:

Lauren said...

also, sometimes you accidently breath in some of the powder and it makes you cough. I like to stick with original, plain.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16