Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Phrase of the Month


For the life of me I cannot remember where I heard this, but I remember loving it the first time as much as I do now. Let me introduce you to the phrase of the month, " Fuck scuse me." Such a phrase can be used in such a wide variety of context and situations that everyone should try and integrate it to their everyday life. Here are some examples:

Question 1: "Hey Brandon, do you know where my pen is?"
Response 1: "Fuck scuse me?"

Question 2: " Hey guys, did someone use my towel this morning?"
Response 2: " Fuck scuse me?"

Question 3: " Are you wearing my boxers?"
Response 3: " Fuck scuse me!"

As you can see the possibilities are endless. Feel free to explore the phrase and post your own examples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Brandon- I think you heard this FROM ME!!!! haha- my dad FOR REAL said it to my little sister...and I proceeded to tell you about it on my birthday...ring any bells? (didn't think so;)

MISS YOU!!
xo michelle a.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16