Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paul Shaffer Haunts my Dreams



Being a fan of David Letterman doesn't come without a price. While I do love his dry humor, politically driven monologues, and timeless style, the show has one flawed set back: Paul "I will eat your children" Shaffer. Am I the only one creeped out by this dude? Not only does he look like a combo of Gollum from Lord of the Rings and Matt Hasselback,but he is also constantly yelling into his mic. Could we get that thing turned off for the love of god. We know when Letterman is funny. We don't need Paul coughing laughs into the mic and therefore causing shivers to run down my spine on a nightly basis. Sure, he is a talented musician and we can't take that away, but we can certainly monitor his odd style and involvement in the show so that he doesn't remind everyone of the creepy uncle who gives you gum for your birthday.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Paul Shaffer is now haunting the dreams of myself and all my friends. Update your blog - it's hilarious!! :)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16