Thursday, July 24, 2008

The High Five is Not Dead


I know what you're thinking.. I just graduated college and I have to leave so many great things behind...copious amounts of free time, flip cup with 18 yr olds, beer pong, and of course the one and only high five. While it is tough for the ole mid day drink when you're filling out TPS reports, the high five does not have to die. Hand shakes might be dominating the work place, but if you really want to have some fun start throwing co-workers high fives... if you're lucky, they wont know how to react which leaves for an always entertaining/awkward hand to hand touch... Eventually, they will love you for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try and high five at least once a day. It always makes me a little happier.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16