Friday, July 25, 2008

Leave the Spicy Chicken Sandwhiches!


So maybe it's just my place of employment, but people at my office perform what I consider one of the weirdest workplace maneuvers I have seen: co-workers tend to order lunch or go pick it up. Standard. What happens next is still a mystery to me. If they do not want a part of their lunch, whether it is a small soup or salad, from sushi to fries from Wendy's, or even whole sandwiches they couldn't finish, they leave the food out on a table in our break room. This is to show, "Hey, fair game for anyone who wants it," and people take them! There was a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's sitting on the table all day until someone said, "Whoa, is that sandwich up for grabs?" I let them know it was there all day, but alas they snatched it up as if it was the key to Fort Knox. Listen, I love free stuff more than anyone I know (see me wearing a free Diet Pepsi necklace from the 2007 gay pride parade), but for some reason, I can't come to grips with this. It's not even in the fridge. Anyway, if you would like free spicy chicken sandwiches twice a month, come and camp out in my break room.

1 comment:

Pedro G said...

where do you work? fat guy's dream come true inc.?

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16