Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just a bit less cologne please...


Sure, everyone was rocking the Cool Water and Polo Sport back in the day. Cologne used to be one of those things you wore for the ladies and wore to impress. Personally, I was a fan of the three pumps in the air, followed by the walk through the mist move. Ahh those were the days. Recently though, I have noticed a hatred towards cologne wearers, and I have found myself hopping on board the hate train ( yes I said hate train). The moment someone walks past me and my nose is filled with the intense smell of whatever the choice of the day is, I find myself wanting to maybe hand you a wet nap. I mean, can you not smell how much you have on? You cologne wearers took something fantastic and now you are ruining my train ride. If you need that much cologne, I would suggest rocking another shower and maybe just the good ole single spray.

1 comment:

Meg said...

The worst is working out in a small room with someone who decided to douse himself in scent. Profuse sweating augments smell and sometimes spinning class gets so pungent I can taste Blue. I think I'd honestly rather endure BO.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16