Monday, July 28, 2008

No spooning Tom Hanks?


So I just watched the movie BIG this weekend. It's a fantastic movie, but there is something just doesn't sit well with me. Tom Hanks' character, Josh, is supposed to be 12 or 13, right? He gets this hottie older woman in his apt for a sleep over and he doesn't even try to make a move? I mean, I know he is young, but around 13, the pubescent mind of a kid is dangerous. He just hops onto the top bunk, gives her a glow in the dark ring, and hits they hay. I'm not saying I would have gone for gold, but come on...a little spooning would have gone a long way back in Jr. High.

3 comments:

Pedro G said...

spooning? at 13 i was trying to grab boob and force girls hands down my pants for movie theater HJs. added bonus if you blow your load in the sleeve of your jacket.

Anonymous said...

Thirteen was a wonderful year full of drunken boob grabs, "ticklish" girl spots and dad's beer. Had I a fully developed woman in my bed, I most likely would have vomited on her. That would not have stop me from trying to git dem draws.

Anonymous said...

love him. he is a real man!! it is said that he dated a beautiful plus-size model at the celebrity dating site Bigdaddymatch.com this model claimed that she would like to die for him....

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16