Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lice - Still happening huh?


I was recently walking through my favorite Duane Read today when I noticed something a little odd. The shelf right by the check out counter that usually has the fun toys, gum, and the delicious Almond Joy bars was not as it usually is. Instead, it was three mini rows of lice medicine. I know back in the day we used to get checked for lice in school, but I'm pretty sure I never knew anyone who got it. Is the lice scare still out there? Have I been blind to this ever since I left grade school? If not, please bring back my Almond Joy.

2 comments:

MBQ said...

Brando, not everyone is as hygienic as you. I know you keep a personal stash of sani-wipes on hand at all times but that isn't the case for the rest of the world. We're dirrty.

Anonymous said...

Lice actually prefer clean hair. The scary thing these days is that there are 'super lice' out there that are immune to the poisons that they put in the shampoo.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Information Profile for Barras16